Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend - A tiring one

Another weekend had just passed...here comes the study daysss again...
Let's get back to my tiring and fully scheduled weekend...

Firstly, I woke up early in the morning on my lovely SATURDAY...as I had already stated in my previous post that I was having my Malaysian Studies exam during my weekend...
phew...it's DONE!!

After the exam, Ken and me were going to accompany the noob Qi(the noob actually implied his road blind) to some strange place in KL...the noob fetched us and we were heading to the destination...guess what?! we had LOST!

I was actually googled the place name...but the information was WRONG...so we tried to get directions from Qi's gonna-be employer to get to the place...After stuck in traffic for 1++ hours...we finally reached our destination namely PANTAI DALAM...As predicted, Qi went to meet his employer while Ken and me were sitting in OLD TOWN having our tea time...

Right after the interview ended, we headed to Pyramid for a movie "Sex Drive"...
It was pouring and traffic jam all the way back to my home...(no mood)
Reached home...helped Daniel (my freshy housemate) to settle his stuffs...
Then, out again...having dinner with the so-called playmates...and went to CC...this time Tang joined us...played until late night...yumcha and back home...

Okay...how bout sunday? I woke up at 1pm...Beng called...As planned, we were going to Midvalley...Movie again...this time we watched "Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun Li"...
After movie...Kim Gary or Bak Kut Teh? hoho...the driver said BKT...so BKT lo...
went to OLD KLANG Road to have our Bak Kut Teh...quite nice...rating 8 out of 10 stars...
The Bak Kut Teh session as below :-









Old Klang Bak Kut Teh...yumyum^^










It's me pointing on YOU!

That's all for this weekend...Ciao~!

Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com