Saturday, March 21, 2009

Red Devilz streaks ended

Nothing special happened this weekend...Not going to write much about my job...The job was torturing...Fortunately, I got my pay SAFELY(it's a long story...nearly got cheated by the company)...I just Ciaoz as soon as I could...
Back to the topic...I guess those who concerned about ManU must be very upset...The Red Devilz lose his two consecutive EPL matches...which were against Liverpool and Fulham...the result was 4-1 and 2-0 respectively...
The key point was not Win or Lose...During the matches, some of ManU V.I.P(Very Important Players) were granted RED CARD...This was a real challenge for ManU because the players who got banned were really important to ManU which are:
1.)Vidic - the Pro Header
2.)Scholes - the potential "keeper"?
3.)Rooney - the hot tempered one but I am his number one fans...
I wonder how ManU gonna face the coming matches without these V.I.P...hope Ferguson has his mind clear and come out with NEW plan...Anderson become the scorer?Ferdinand the next TANDUK KING? who knows....

p/s : I'm just a newbie in talking Ballz...Don't blame me if I had wrote something that made you feel uneasy:)


Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com