Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Troublesome

Not going to write about the PD trip...The trip was just NICE and have a lot of fun there....(eshan, sorry disappointed you...haha^^)
This week is KILLING man...3 fucking Mid term exams come together...pawNed film & art which is a stupid subject that I am going to act like a "director"...
going to face one more subject tomorrow...WritingForAcademicPurposes...nothing to study though...just some writing skills are needed...but I don't have one...HOW?!
another subject will be CS(not the CounterStrike but Computing Studies)...This subject is the worst...I never attended a single lecture or turorial for this sub(shhhh...don't let my parents know that^^)....I am so-the-damn worry bout the subject lo...tried my best to study the notes...but ended up the notes know me rather than I know them)...I am lucky that I scored 9/10 for the previous test(taught by SiFuKen)...He scored Full Marks as expected but nobody seemed like trust him...I am here to prove that HE WAS THE ONE TO TEACH ME AND I SCORE 9/10...haha...wonder how many marks will I score for the coming exam...KAO KAO again la!

This few days I live like a fucking retarded...I know what is happening...I just can't solve it in proper ways...and so I was like a crazy ass to bury the problems...I ain't ostrich, k? I CAN SEEK HELP FROM NO ONE...just let it burns...
FINE...Don't wanna give a fuck on that...yesterday accidentally watched UEFA(Liverpool Dominated Read Madrid) at mamak...haha...we just went to yumcha...but today I am going to support my all-time-favourite ManU...so ciaoz guyz...

p/s : Mr Daniel..I ada exam this friday la...CLUB your head la!!!


Chung Signing

2 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

huh? the little KEN really so geng meh?
haha
lols didn't study for writing lah...
lazy bum~
gud luck for your tomoro test!

ChuNg said...

ken?sometimes lo...see mood geh...
haha...writing...I cham liao!


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com