Sunday, March 15, 2009

Need some motivation to live on

After all...I able to get my ass sit still in front my lappy...
Many things happened recently...Mid terms GONE...But assignments and presentation coming as well...many stuffs are still have to be bother...
Another stupid thingy is that my house rent contract going to end as soon as end of March...anyways...problem solved...FYI, I'm going to move to SK this coming April for temporary stay...
YEAH...the PD trip had already posted at Tang's blog...Have a look:)
Next weekend will be a BUSY weekend for me because I'm going to work for MAXIS IPhone Launching Event at KLConventionCenter...It's the first ever IPhone launch in M'sia...have to attend a 1 day training at Maxis Tower...n work for 3 consecutive days...so excited yet so nervous...HOPE EVERY SINGLE THINGS WILL BE VERY FINE :P...Amitabha
Ooops...one more thing is that during the interview session, I realised that my speaking skill is not fluent as last time...It's like err err err all the time...That's why I have to put some efforts to IMPROVE man!! So, I decided to speak english more often...wheresoever whoever whenever however I WILL BE SPEAKING like a dumb ass...MIND YOU!!!

p/s : FRIENDS...please give some cooperation!!!Don't feel strange when I speaking with you in whatever situation...PLEASE!!! SPEAK SPEAK SPEAK!!! NOT CHINESE NOT CANTONESE BUT ENGLISH@@@!!!!


Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com