Friday, March 6, 2009

Threesome P1@TM@ASTRO

Recently, P1(W1Max) is kinda HOT in KL...it's spreading so damn rapidly that sooner or later gonna pawn TM(Streamyx)...the P1 booths can be seen everywhere around KL (it's very obvious)...I guess many of them were attracted by P1 and going to switch to P1...Me as well...
Wow!TM is in the hot soup man...(now u know what's the consequence of treating your customers BADLY...JK^^)

Hahaha...I am actually a loyal consumer of Streamyx (haven't switch considered as LOYAL)...I use it like 24/7...so STREAMYX = so-the-damn important to me...
Well, I just found something FRESH on web which is Hypp.TV...It's the FIRST broadband TV launched in M'sia and offers us the service like "ASTRO" that it's even CHEAPER( just need a Wi-Fi + Rm9.99)...Hoho...TM didn't dissapoint me...my loyalty is WORTH duu...The Hypp TV is great for us(students who study abroad)...TV anywhere...anytime!!

At first I thought it offers those local programmes which are LAME and WASTE MONEY as well...After had a sight throughout the web...I found that it is quite GREAT...The programmes offered are plenty enough compared to ASTRO...haha now ASTRO is in the hot soup...
What now?!wait apa lagi...GO SIGN UP laa...(I didn't get any advantages for advertising this...DON'T get me WRONG ok?)

Hoho...going to Port Dickson few hours later...Ciao guyz!!!

Chung Signing

2 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

Lols enjoy the trip la dude.
Chung...you're good in promoting...haha!

from,
MCD= ="

ChuNg said...

not really good lo...hehe...
btw...the trip was awesome...MCD!!!!


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com