Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AbNormal LiFe

Glad that I still managed to sit down for seconds...(it's 5++ am now)
I wondered what happened to my clock...Is it ticking the other way round?!
who to blame on? should be UCSI University ba...for the "WORST EVER" TIMETABLE(some of you might like it)...Classes started at 2pm everyday...How's my days?

Just briefly go through :
Wake up at 1pm...
Go college after lunch...
Back home after classes...
Wait for dinner time...
Yumcha...
Sleep around 5am...(I followed US time...xD)

I was kinda used to the life already...but what I worry most is I am gonna graduate foundation and degree real real soon...
FINE...just wish that I could change back my actual lifestyle...

p/s : HEY FRIENDS!!! Don't ask me outoutout lo...I am good student lo=)

Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com