Thursday, September 3, 2009

K Thanks Bye!

It's time to do some updates! hahaha...I guess all of YOU must be craving for my update...Sorry for the disappointment...So I shall start now!
As usual, I will do the most recent updates until the least recent...Here you go!

The most recent and worth to share event was PS farewell...Gosh! He is going to leave Malaysia for 4 years to further his studies at Canada...We are going to miss him so bad because he is not gonna back so often...Let's back to the night...The farewell was held at DECANTER which is a steakhouse/pub...It was my first visit too...I found it was great for its environment and the price is reasonable...The farewell night was like a gathering for a bunch of hometown friends...All of us were like parted for long...So, this might lead to some awkward situation when the party was just begins...Haha...Guess what...The party was like getting HIGHER and HIGHER when the night gets late! The ALCOHOL matters! We had 10 jugs of beer as we played some games with beers...all of us were like tipsy...HAHA...especially the 2 lobster! Spot them in the photo album! We were party like nobody business...
The "peaceful" restaurant ended up flooded by the ROAR! It was an awesome night which I supposed it might be a memorable night for the PS before he leave...Here I wanna wish him have a safe journey and All the BEST! He has a bright future! GOOD LUCK dude...We will definitely miss you much...Do come back more often...CLICK here or here photos...or visit the blog...Sorry for not uploading any photos...Hak Hak!

That's the happy moment I had recently...COME ON! Currently...Yea now I mean...is suffering like a mad ass because the braces was just UP...At the same time the nightmare had just begins and it might last for one and a half year...I really have no appetite to eat...I can't even chew or bite...It's torturing!!! PorridgeSSss for 2 months...OMG! I WANT TO YELL so badly...What I can do is just be patience and think positively...haha...It's for my future good! :D

Next, it is about my studies...My uni was reopen last week...This sem is my first Short sem...YEA it's indeed short which it only have 7 weeks of classes for the entire sem...but guess what...The lecture class hour is extended from 2 hours to 4 and a half hour...same for tutorial class...1 hour to 3...GOSH!! Thanks the Uni Dean for creating such a great timetable :S

I think this much I'm going to write...Ciao guys! stay tuned for next post...HAHA

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com