Saturday, July 11, 2009

One After Another

Want updates? Here you go!
First, l would like to apologize for the inactive...SORRY!!
A sorry might not be enough...let the content do the apologize...haha...
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER right?
OK...your route begins...
bloggers usually do their updates once or twice a week...or even more...haha...I do it monthly! SPOT THE DATE! It is quite shameful though...An obvious inactive sign...I should not name myself a blogger...a bloghopper instead...haha...I am actually an active member of BLOGGER...but active in bloghopping...from one to another....observing what peoples do and done throughout the days...That's my interest :D
Enough for the craps....I would like to start from my very recent to the not-so-recent highlights happened in my life circle...yea...the very recent one...which was last week...my coursemates and
I went to a waterfall which located at hulu langat...I enjoyed the trip very much indeed...Had a lot of fun over there...Unfortunately, most of the members except me ended up with itchyness after came back from the trip...that's why I gained another nickname which was KampungBoy after the itchy trip...Fine...I admit that I am kind of Kampung LOOK....but here I wanna reassure everyone of you that Kuala Terengganu is no longer a KAMPUNG ok? A city instead....Maybe not as urban as yours...But it was indeed a nice one...
I can proudly say that I AM GANU -ians! hehe...forgive my laziness for didn't do any photos update...you guys may refer to this for the photos....SPOT ME THERE ya!

The another highlight will be the PTPTN application...I am so glad that I had done every procedures...It was so troublesome and drove me crazy for few months...NO JOKE!
Oh ya...TRANSFORMER!!Watched it last wednesday...An awesome movie that I could hardly rate it....My rating was 9.99/10....I like to movie so much...the hot chick really got me mad...MEGAN FOX!!! *nose bleed laa...LOLss
Hmmm...I think I can't recall any other moment that is worth to brag about it...hoho...So FULLSTOP!

For the coming events, let me just brief them out...on the 25th July, I will be attending Hennessy Artistry....My very first time to attend this kinda function since I became a nuffnanger...Thanks nuffnang for giving me this chance...another credit to Eshanz which sent the invitation!
Not to mention, assignments due date are just around the corner...real soon...Fortunately I had completed major portion of them....Hoho...Final is coming as soon as 2++ weeks remaining....I have not do any reading yet...=.=
one more thing is that I am really sorry to tell that I can't make myself back in KT during this coming sem break...Thanks UCSI for created such cacat timetable...Aiksss...
I miss KT....miss family...miss KT frens...miss beaches...miss KT food...miss KT life as well...hahaha...the worry -less life....Anyway, I will try my best to rearrange my schedule...
I WANT TO BACK KT SO BADLY! Hoho...I wanna end my post with a sentences that I find it is quite interesting..."There is always a supportive one behind a succesful man" I supposed you guys may know what I am actually implying...Hak hak hak!....Stay tuned for the next update...Ciao Guys! thanks for reading!
Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com