Thursday, May 28, 2009

Glory Glory BarCa?

Hi Buddies...I'm here again to do my updates...hoho....I suppose that you guys must be getting bored with BUZZ...Don't you? But nevermind...I will try to put some efforts to make it alive yet active than previous...Okay, without slacking...Here goes my updates....

First, I would like to congrats Barcelona for being the UEFA Champion 2009...Yesterday was a starry night that the two strongest football club in the world were fighting hard at ROME...I was at Steven's Corner again to watch this awesome match...I got nothing to talk here but just a thumb up to Barcelona...Barcelona players were indeed performed well throughout the match....Especially my favourite star player Lionel Messi...He really done his very best part in assisting the whole team...He deserves the GOLDEN BOOT with 9 goals for the entire UEFA matches....

By the way, I am going praise the two great defenders from Barcelona which are Puyol a.k.a captain of Barcelona and Pique...They really got my attention because they were tough enough to disable the strong attack from ManU...DOUBLE THUMBS UP!! About Manchester United, I was so shocked that Sir Ferguson made his very first attempt to play on a counter attack formation...Everything started after Tevez and Berbatov were substituted in to play on the field....ManU was playing a 4-2-4 formation but yet unable to break through the Barcelona defenders...C.Ronaldo didn't perform real well and missed a lot of opportunity to score...little disappointed...Just hope the next season ManU will become stronger to beat down the rest...

I think this post comes to an end...Sorry girls...I think this post don't really entertain you well...I am here apologize...That's all...Ciaoz guys....

Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com