Sunday, May 10, 2009

And so It goes

Woke up 1++ am in the afternoon...The very first thing I have done of course phoned Mummy and wished her Happy Mother's Day...Sadly I could not celebrate with her because I was studying out of my home...I could not afford a pricey stuff but I think you will be a considerate one...Once again MUMMY I LOVE YOU...

After being a filial son, I went to brunch with my childhood friends wengchun and Beng...Then, the following few hours will be boring...Just skip it...Until someone suggested to go for a movie which was me...At first it was Mid Valley, then we changed our mind and went to Leisure mall due to some inconvenience...And so everything came in sudden...

We chosen Star Trek and guess what...the movie really amazed me...I thought it was just a boring war between the crafts in the space...But after watching it, I double thumbs up...Everything seemed to be changed into interesting and yet attractive enough to grab my attention throughout the entire show...know why?the movie was directed by J.J Abrams....

He was not only directed such a great movie, but he was a director of an english series namely Fringe...Fringe attracted me few months ago and I did watch every episodes right on time....The series is now showing and released weekly...I can't wait to catch up...
Let me brief you guys about Fringe...It is a story about a female FBI agent which assisted by an old scientist together with his son to investigate the causes of murder cases...Every devices used in the series were high-technology and plenty of pure sciences were applied...Undeniably Abrams good in directing the these kind of film...Apparently proven in Star Trek and Fringe...Why don't we just kindly give a big applause to the man J.J Abrams...
Here goes the pictures:-


The Movie



The Series



The Man

Okay :) I think that is pretty enough for the post...For the outing I mentioned earlier, let's refer to wengchun's blog...Spot me there...I was in blue :p...Ciaoz@.@

Chung Signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com