Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back again!

Hi readers! Sorry to tell that I did not do any updates...Pity my blog has been left abandoned for 54321 days....but tell you what...I have reasons....I aint purposely left it rot...
First, I've been moved to a new house....at the same area....The new house do not have any internet devices...Poor me T.T...
Well, few days ago, I managed to grab myself a W1Max that enabled me to ONLINE!!! yeah...now I am flexible enough to online anywhere anytime as long as there is a coverage....and so my BLOG alive!!
Hoho...another big news to share is that I have graduated my Foundation....and now I am doing my Year 1 degree at the same old university...the new semester had just started this week...loads of new faces can be seen around...and yea...I was damn busy the past few days to settle my study stuffs...I am not that satisfied with the given timetable...but what to do...classes started at 5pm and end at 7....just be patience...4 months to go@@
the last night went to watch the semi-final match....poor Arsenal...get pawned at Emirates Stadium....but undeniably ManU really performed well...and so tonight...another semi-final....
Barca vs Chelsea....hoho...which FC are you?
That's all for this post...Till then...Ciao

Chung Signing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

chung, wat course u doing??

ChuNg said...

Marketing :) how bout u?


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com