Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get WELL soon...

I woke up and turned on my pc...It's already 12 in the afternoon...well...i should be in the school instead...LOL...skipped class...yesterday yumcha till too late jor...
signed in my msn...GARY texted me...Oopss...something happened...KEN was in the hospital caused of food poisoning...
I was shocked for the moment...the night before that we just yumcha together...aiyooo
pity KEN...
right after my BORING moral class...we straight go to visit our KEN...one more "great" news is that he is going to sit for an exam tomorrow...I wondered how he gonna sit for the exam with his condition right now...aiks...
BEST of LuCk la KEN...and get well soon...

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com