Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brand NEW L I F E...

well...im here again...my new POST after the 1st 1...hiakhiaaaaa
hmmm...after the sem break, everything everyone was different...n i was like changing my LIFE...maybe jz a slightly different than before...
hoho...MY LIFE = routined...every week jz like repeating the same old things...but it's quite fun...huhu:D...enjoyyyyy



lets jz go detail...
monday to thursday....STUDY STUDY STUDY(sometimes pou gok....hehehe...sometimes la)
FRIDAY SATURDAY my LIFE!!!(pou...pou...pou...still pou@@)
n SUNDAY is the only day i can slow down my steps...RELAX LA!!!


aiyooo...POU sure have fun la...but how to POU without "capital"...hahaha
dats y la...i hoped you...ya it's YOU may try ur best get me a part time...i need it...hahaha...if ON, text me call me or jz a single comment rite here...i will reply ASAP d...hehe...i will appreciate toooooo....LOL


hehe...im gonna talk bout my BRO lo...since he got her new 1(girl fren lo)...no more eating marathon wit him lo...hope u have fun wit ur new 1...ada chance intro kasi saya kenal la...


errr...everythings seemed like changing...even myself...haha..."ahbeng"(my housemate)...hahaha...i really feel better after our talk at MAMAk...LOL...thx for being my listener...LOL...but it's true la beng...but nvm...im trying my best to get rid of it...


k la...today WEDNESDAY...wat so special bout this?? sure PASAR MALAM la...watelse...LOL
MAKAN LO...whoelse come pasar malam remember kasi saya tau duh...heheheee
see ya guyz next time...n connie thanks for ur NICE songggggg a:P

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com