Monday, February 23, 2009

That was past, This is NOW!

Without anyone noticing it...I'm back...CHUNG is back!!!This will be quite surprising to my old peeps...HAHA:P...According to my very last post, it was on October 08...WTF?(forgive me for my rudeness)...Oops sad...the pity blog was left abandoned for 987456 days...to be exact...it's actually 4 months and 15 days...

As what you guys have seen...I had just renovated my blog...everything is new...even the tittle and the layout are changed)...Just one thing that left unchanged is the author(yea...it's me)...hahaha...I'm kinda love it so much because it's much prettier and better than previous...Don't you agree with me?(bet you have the same feeling as mine)
I remembered that last time I was quite active in updating and told someone that I will be updating the blog frequently(once a week)...

Hehe...The outcome was actually the author ended up QUIT from blogging...I was like didn't update anything up to few weeks then better off left it to DEAD...Perhaps I was kinda lack of somethings else(Figure it out)...

Hoho...I discovered that there was still loyal readers came to visit but I've disappointed them...
Now this blog is like went through reincarnation...and finally REBORN!!!
As every gamers knew that anything that REBORN will definitely turned stronger and better than previous...So, I can barely feel that my interest to blog is BACK!!!

Sorry for did not post any photo yet...The main point was actually because of my not-so-beautiful hair...I am waiting it to grow and going for hair cut very very soon...Haha...(Be patience dudes^^)

Here, I am going to welcome everyone of you back to BUZZ(ya...this is my blog latest tittle)...To new comers I would like to appreciate your visit and a huge WELCOME too...
I think it's the end of the post...Enjoy reading and stay tuned for the upcoming post...

p/s : some of you might be wondering why there was dot dot dot(...) existed in every sentences...Haha...THIS MY STYLE!!!mind you:P


Chung signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com