Thursday, February 26, 2009

HATE FLU

It's 1++ am in the morning...the night still young though(I live like an owl)...so-the-damn not in mood to do what I supposed to do( study for the coming MID TERM EXAM)
I planned to study tonight...but who knows the stupid flu came to me...it's annoying yet made me dizzy all the time...no study huh?! how to pass the exam...tembak? essay wo? how! HOW! How?!

I had just briefly looked through the notes yesterday...I was like know bitbit...don't know bigbig....sad T.T

Just pray hard that tomorrow can get rid of the stupid flu...and I can STUDY for my MALAYSIAN STUDIES...it is like HISTORY which I had studied before during my secondary...my old peeps should know that HISTORY was my worst subject of all...never strike an A for it...OMG it came to me again...

What can I do now ?Just accept the fact lo(yea i will love MS as much as i love her)...
My brainy...I know you're suffering now...MS has gang banged you...NVM...just endure...i will treat you back after the exam(I've planned something...hiakhiak^^)

This will be just a short post for me to give vent on my dissatisfied...huhu(feel better jor)
K la...sleep soon...NITEZ all!

p/s : stupid flu...pls get away from me...ASAP!!!

Chung signing

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com